Friday, November 27, 2009

True Love In Boot Form

I can't....stop....looking....at....these.


I NEED THEM!!

Okay, I don't NEED them...well I sort of do since I don't have any riding/cowboy boots...so yeah, I NEED THEM!! ;)

All the hints are out for Christmas, so maybe I will score! I have never seen a pair that I like as much as these. Just beautiful! And they are so functional for riding.

Here's the link: Ariat Womens Legend Riding Boots

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!! Now get your Christmas shopping done before the last minute! Don't be like me!!

4 comments:

Albigears said...

I heart Ariats. I get the english versions, but they are the BEST! So comfortable.

Britnie - Riding During Naps said...

I totally agree!! My husband just bought their new work boots, they are SO NICE looking, but he said soo comfy and they broke in really fast. No more Justins for him!

in2paints said...

I have 4 pairs of Ariat boots! They are the best!! LOVE THEM! And those boots you are looking at are quite nice, indeed! They're a NEED for sure! :)

Britnie - Riding During Naps said...

Becca, TOTAL need, heheheh ;)